PARKERSBURG — The next property transfers had been recorded in Wooden County between Jan. 30-Feb. 3:
* Capsule and Capsule PLLC (sub-trustee), Earl Riser (oblique) and Ida J Talkington (oblique) to West Virginia Housing Growth Fund, tons 221 and 222 Beverly Heights Manor addition, Parkersburg Metropolis District, $15,624.05.
* Stephanie Ann Imes, Brandon Root and Isaiah Root to Sarah L Rabatin and Kyle L Schrader, lot 11 and half tract lot 12 block 14 M F Noll addition, Williamstown District, $165,000.
* James L Sargent Junior to Kimberley E Norris (previously often called Kimberly E Sargent), all curiosity lot 295 neighborhood acres fourth addition, Clay District, give up declare deed.
* Benjamin A Adams and Hilary Adams to Michael R Shelton and Debra Shelton, lot 10 Kibler and Companys subdivision Oak Park Terrace addition, Parkersburg Metropolis District, $22,000.
* Blaine Crites to Grace Keaffaber, lot 69 Stewart’s second addition, Parkersburg District, $5,000.
* Lisa Cross, Tina Kocher, and Ronald McDonald to Laurene Lewis-Cale, tract 0.22 – A Pond Creek and Belleville Highway and tract 0.447 – A Pond Creek much less proper of approach, Harris District, $77,750.
* Russell E Corridor and Julie A Corridor to Jasmine A Fogile and Matthew D Fogle, tract 8.152 – A proper of approach with plat, Tygart District.
* Ruth Lewis (also referred to as Ruth Wagoner – oblique), Charles Chiodo Junior and Tyler Koreski (atty) to Douglas E Piggott, tract 1.13 – A New England Highway, Lubeck District, $130,000.
* Stephanie L Shriner to Blue Finn Categorical Inc, half tract tons 7 and eight Columbia Terrace addition, Parkersburg Metropolis District, $132,500.
* James Scott Roberts, Kristen Nicole Winters, Cynthia Daybreak Harmon, Sharon D Robers (oblique) and James E Roberts (oblique) to Sheryl Griner-Vachon and Emily Vachon, half tract lot 7 Greemont 2nd addition halfway, Vienna District, $135,000.
* Michael E Radcliff and James J Radcliff (oblique) to Thomas A Felser and Angie D Regueno, lot Lynn Road, Parkersburg Metropolis District.
* Wachovia Financial institution Nationwide Affiliation (trustee) and Safety Nationwide Mortgage Mortgage Belief 2005 – 1 to Cleveland D Starcher, tract 72×87.5 Sixth Road, Lubeck District, $14,900.
* Christopher A Blevins and Sara D Blevins to Donita Cox, tract 7.60 – A County Highway 38/10 and proper of approach and easement much less exception and tract 2.005 – A Guinn Highway, Lubeck District, $340,000.
* Capsule and Capsule PLLC (sub-trustee), Luther Hart (oblique) and Carolyn A Hart (oblique) to Jason Deem and Penny Deem, lot 85 Fischer and Straus, Parkersburg District, $39,000.
* Naomi R Vincent and Karen S Cummons (also referred to as Karen Vincent Cummons) to Brent Ash and Briana Ash, lot 24 Metropolis Park Place addition, Parkersburg Metropolis District, $20,000.
* Mary A Amick (also referred to as Mary Angela Amick) to Steven R Amick, all curiosity in lot 26 and half tract lot 25 Hawkins and Hiteshew addition, Parkersburg Metropolis District, give up declare deed.
* Ladonna B Smith and Kenneth Paul Smith, all curiosity lot 20 Westwood addition part I, Lubeck District, give up declare deed.
* Virginia Matheny, Eva V Rummer (oblique) and Cecil G Rummer (oblique) to Donna Sue Weaver, Cecil G Rummer Junior, Kelsie Rummer, Michael Rummer and David Rummer, lot 32 Williams Heights addition, Vienna District.
* Lois King to Aditya Kota, tract Lynn Road, Parkersburg District, $5,000.
* Christopher E McBee to Charles R Dye, lot 50 Woodland Falls space #4, Union District.
* Marla Cantwell (successor) and Kenneth Cantwell (oblique) to TRB Farm and Timber LLC, all curiosity Walker District deed e-book 1221/874 – working curiosity, task of oil and fuel lease.
* West Virginia Trustee providers LLC (sub-trustee) and Helen I Blankenship (oblique) to Pamela Whitlock, tons 61 and 62 L Dudley and Sons addition much less exception, Parkersburg District, $31,501.
* Kenneth R McVay II to Alan S Whitlock and Pamela L Whitlock, lot Beaver Road, Parkersburg Metropolis District, $20,000.