Dodson Business Actual Property, a 39-year-old industrial actual property improvement agency based mostly in Arlington, has rebranded to Avenue Realty and can quickly relocate its headquarters to Fort Price.
It’s a part of the agency’s deliberate model evolution in keeping with the imaginative and prescient of its new government group led by Ryan Dodson and Alex Bryant.
“Our new identify, Avenue Realty, displays our collective ardour for city tasks and is a enjoyable play on the truth that all buildings are positioned on some type of road. We additionally like to think about ourselves as having forward-thinking road smarts,” co-founder Ryan Dodson mentioned in an announcement. “And with our 39 years of business actual property expertise and experience, we’re able to take Avenue to new heights. We’re not a startup; we’re leveling up. Our purpose is to turn out to be one among Tarrant County’s most revered and valued companions in actual property.”
The brand new Avenue Realty workplaces—together with greater than 15 workers—shall be positioned in a newly acquired constructing at 3909 Hulen Avenue in Fort Price.
With a give attention to high quality, natural development, and conservative underwriting, Avenue Realty is well-positioned to make the most of Tarrant County’s great development, the agency mentioned. That helps the rationale for rebranding to Avenue Realty and relocating to Fort Price, the place it plans to additional develop its forward-thinking actual property providers.
Initiatives throughout Tarrant County
Avenue has a number of tasks in-the-works all through the area, together with:
- The Vickery – the acquisition, renovation, and rebranding of a 46,000-square-foot, four-story workplace constructing at 3909 Hulen Avenue in Fort Price
- The Val – the event of a brand new 125-unit high-quality boutique multifamily neighborhood at Hulen and Valentine Streets in Fort Price
- The Retailers at Ranch Home – the acquisition and renovation of a 16,000-square-foot heart at Ranch Home Highway and Interstate 20 in Willow Park
- The Retailers at Alta Mere – the acquisition and renovation of a 20,000-square-foot retail heart positioned at Alta Mere and Interstate 30 in Fort Price
- West Loop Enterprise Park – the event of a brand new 160,000-square-foot enterprise park close to West Loop 820 and Clifford Avenue in White Settlement, offering small bay workplace/warehouse area serving west Fort Price and Parker County
- True North Mansfield – the event of a brand new five-acre, 200-unit high-quality multifamily neighborhood positioned at North Avenue and Newt Patterson Highway in downtown Mansfield
- City Union – the continued redevelopment of downtown Arlington’s largest mixed-use district, that includes 140,000 sq. ft of workplace, residences, retail, restaurant, and bar area alongside East Entrance Avenue
Rebranding pushed by development, tasks, and repair growth
In accordance with Dodson, whose father, Jerry Dodson, based the agency in 1984, the rebranding effort was pushed by the corporate’s development, broad number of tasks, and continued growth of providers.
The corporate began as an Arlington-based property supervisor and developer and as soon as Ryan Dodson joined the corporate in 2002, it expanded providers and established a decades-long monitor document of profitable residential and industrial tasks. These embody notable redevelopment tasks in downtown Arlington reminiscent of 404 Border, Block 300, and City Union.
Extra just lately, the corporate has turn out to be lively all through Fort Price, together with tasks in South Foremost Village, Magnolia Village, The Foundry District, and Clearfork.
Dodson’s tasks embody clients reminiscent of The Bearded Girl, Nickel Metropolis, Salsa Limon, Fort Price ENT, Fort Price Locals, Panther Metropolis Salon, and extra.
Milestone in firm’s development trajectory
Bryant joined the agency in 2020 and introduced with him years of business brokerage expertise, the place, beneath the Dodson CRE umbrella, he efficiently launched a third-party providers group.
Bryant’s improvement expertise contains the 2022 completion of the Texas Wesleyan pupil housing mission, ‘The Rosedale,’ which garnered community-wide reward and stuffed a much-needed demand for contemporary on-campus pupil housing on the college.
After becoming a member of forces in 2020, Dodson and Bryant ramped up their give attention to city tasks with the event of The 701, a 68,000-square-foot mixed-use mission in Fort Price’s Magnolia Village, which is residence to VLK Architects, Shinjuku Station, and can quickly be joined by Fort Price chef Marcus Paisley’s latest restaurant, Walloon’s.
“Avenue Realty will keep on Dodson CRE’s mission of offering superior actual property providers that exceed consumer expectations,” Bryant mentioned in an announcement. “We’re so excited to announce our new model and our transfer to Fort Price because it marks a major milestone for our firm’s development trajectory. We sit up for seeing what alternatives lie forward for Avenue Realty as we set out on this new journey.”
Get on the record.
Dallas Innovates, daily.
Signal as much as maintain your eye on what’s new and subsequent in Dallas-Fort Price, daily.